Board Minutes for 02/24/2016

An open presentation and discussion of FCC board of officers' meetings.
Post Reply
pagesculptor
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Board Minutes for 02/24/2016

Post by pagesculptor » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Fairbanks Cycling Club
Board of Directors Meeting
Date: 02/24/2016

Meeting called to order at 7:12pm

Present:

Rachael Kvapil – President
Joel Buth – Vice President
Christina Davis – Secretary
Forrest Sutton – Treasurer

January 1/13/16 Meeting Minutes approved
Motioned by Joel, second by Rachael, all vote to approve

Old business
1. Newsletter - Christina needs to be able to post on the forum and listserv - Contact Tom to get this done.
2. Newsletter ideas for March
- Roundup on events coming up.
- Question/Answer after ITI.
- Fat bike expo
3. Webmaster – we still need someone to take over this role from Tom.

New business
1. Request for insurance for my endurance north discussed and will be in place for race.
2. Chena hot springs ride
a. The date will be Sunday, June 26th
3. Tour of Fairbanks
a. Amanda has committed to race director
b. Save the Date for TOF on June 9th - 12th should be put out
c. Forrest will have a TOF committee meeting. If anyone has an idea of others who might be interested in the committee, let Forrest know. Add TOF to next March meeting agenda.

Agenda Addendum for other Business
1. The bike advocacy summit is coming up at some point. Joel will update us.
2. There is a bike safety class coming up to train LCI's. Joel brought up that it would be good for the FCC to get more involved in having trained LCIs in our community.

Next meeting Wednesday Feb 24th at 7:00pm at Goldstream Sports
Meeting adjourned at 8:00

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest